Listed below is the text of Reading #5019-1 for ALS.
Reading given by Edgar Cayce 8th day of April, 1944.
1. GC: You will go over this body carefully, examine it thoroughly, and tell me the conditions you find at the present time; giving the cause of the existing conditions, also suggestions for help and relief of this body; answering the questions, as I ask them.
2. EC: Yes, as we find, there are disturbances in this body. These are partially karmic. Thus there are some attitudes not merely to be assumed but to be definitely decided upon by the body itself, as to the activities towards divine influences in the body.
3. We find that these also bring a definite pathological condition. The applications now being made will have little or no effect, even with this change of general attitude.
4. The attitude to be taken should be not merely to be good but to be good for something. The expression of life is of the divine. The divine is that influence or force called God. Use same, do not abuse same.
5. Pathologically there has been brought about the lacking of stamina in the nerves and muscular forces of the extremities. The greater portion is indicated in the limbs at present and in one of the arms.
6. Hence the necessity of adding to the system the mechanical as well as chemical forces that may assist the body, through that assimilated, to gain energy and strength in the nerves, muscles and tendons. That there is becoming an atrophying of the nerves and muscular forces is because of the lack of there being carried through the system the properties for replenishing, by the lack of assimilation of properties needed to aid these muscular and nerve forces to reproduce themselves.
7. Have prepared the Appliance (Baar® Wet Cell Battery, Item #199ALS). Recharge every 30 days (Battery Charge Kit, Item #215) to carry, by the radial activity of the low electrical forces, Iodine (Vibradex™ Iodine Solution, Item #160 ) and Camphor (Vibradex™ Natural Camphor Solution, Item #156) alternately; one to be used one day, the other the next day.
8. Attach the Battery for thirty minutes each day. The larger plate, through which the solution passes, would always be attached to the umbilical and lacteal duct plexus which, on this body, would be the width of three fingers from the navel center to the right and two fingers directly up from that point.
9. When using the Iodine (Item #160), make the attachment to the lumbar axis (4th lumbar). Replace solution after 14 or 15 uses.
10. When using the Camphor (Item #156) Replace solution after 14 or 15 uses. Make the attachment of the small plate at the brachial center, between the shoulders, or at the 1st and 2nd or between the 2nd and 3rd dorsal (thoracic) centers.
11. Alternate the attachments in this manner each day.
12. Each time when the Battery (Baar® Wet Cell Battery, Item #199ALS) is removed, give the body a massage with this combination of oils: Olive Oil, Peanut Oil, Lanolin. Available mixed as Body Beautiful, Item #761.
13. Massage these oils thoroughly into the spinal areas, especially along the brachial center and the lumbar axis, and to the sciatic centers and to the limbs. Commence at the toes and gradually work up. Take at least half an hour to three-quarters of an hour each day to give this gentle massage.
14. Prepare two solutions to be taken internally, but to be kept separate until dosage is to be taken (Solutions are already prepared by Baar® Products).
15. One solution would be Chloride of Gold Sodium. (Item #165)
16. The other solution would be Bromide of Soda. (Item #162)
17. When the dosage is to be taken, it would be every third day, put one drop of the Gold Solution (Item #165) and one drop of the Soda solution (Item #162) in half a glass of water, stir and drink immediately. Use a medicine dropper for this, not just guess at it.
18. Do these, keeping away from those things that carry any form of alcohol or too great quantities of starches.
19. These do and we may bring better conditions for the body.
20. Do the first things first. Begin with reading Exodus 19:5 and Deuteronomy 30. Apply these to self.
21. Be persistent, be consistent. For here you have the opportunity for help if you’ll use it.
22. We are through with this reading.
David Atkinson: Writer, Educator, Lecturer, ALS patient
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)/Motor Neuron Disease and Wet Cell Book
An Adjunctive Therapy
Edited by Bruce Baar, MS, ND
Leave a Reply