TEXT OF READING
1. GC: You will have before you the research which has been done on the structure of Biotin, as announced by Professor Vincent du Vigneaud, head of the Department of Biochemistry, Cornell University Medical College, Ithaca, N.Y. You will give a discourse on the mechanism of action of this powerful vitamin, as to bring about a clearer understanding of its effect on living things. Also you will advise if this chemical can be found in fish eggs; such as caviar, roe, etc.
2. EC: Yes, – we have here the findings that have been indicated by Professor Vigneaud.
3. This, as we find, is a move in a direction in which improvements may be made in the general health of individuals where such tendencies of cancer are indicated.
4. As to any great value, as yet, in the preventing or the eradicating of conditions where these growths have reached such proportions as to be cellular forces in themselves, – this is yet questioned.
5. Biotin, as called, is found in the roe, especially of the shark and such fish, – more than it would be found in caviar or sturgeon.
6. This, of course, may be used as a means for removing those tendencies, and where conditions are begun.
7. Of course, as is understood, this disturbance (cancer) to the human body is of a different nature from many of the ills of the body. It, of course, is in many forms and characteristics. Those forms that are external may be aided much by the use of certain rays or lights that destroy certain cellular force, and make for the ability of a healthy body in other respects to meet conditions.
8. Those forms that are of the nature where glands are involved, – as in the breast or the like, – may be removed, in some stages of same, by surgery.
9. Those forms that are of the internal nature, – as in the lungs, the liver, the organs of the body, – and especially the female organs, – are of another character.
10. These all represent or present varied problems.
11. Now, the use of Biotin in any of these conditions would be a helpful influence, for it creates in itself an element that changes the form of the vibration about the molecule of the blood, or the circulation through such areas.
12. It would be well that this research be carried on.
Editor’s Note: We don’t know if he continued with his research, but Biotin can be found in a B complex.
Call to place an order: 1-800-269-2502 USA
Call Customer Support: 610-873-4591
[Mon -Fri: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST]